Torsion Axles: Eliminator
The Eliminator Torsion Axle is an Industry first with its removable spindle. Gone are the days of sitting by the side of the road when the spindle/axle is damaged due to extreme bearing failure or due to an accident.
Four rubber cords inside the steel tube housing handle suspension travel and shock absorption. This makes for a smoother ride over all types of road conditions. The axle bolts to the trailer frame, which acts as an additional cross member that stiffens the frame, reducing flex. The rubber torsion cord provides progressive rate shock absorption. Small bumps require less torsion resistance as compared to larger bumps, which require a stiffer rate of shock absorption. Torsion axles allow independent movement of each wheel, reducing shock transfer and dangerous trailer sway.
2,500 - 7,000 lb Capacity
• Independent suspension for a smoother ride®
• Forged brake flange with machined surface finish for improved braking performance;
• Torsion axles are available in plain, powder coat, or hot dipped galvanized;
• Available with multiple starting angles;
• Disc or drum brake options available;
• Hub & arm coating options include GalvXL or e-coat;
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Torsion Axles - Resources